Death Valley alive with wildflowers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Richard,

Thanks for posting that info. We are hoping to make DV in the next week. I really hope the flowers are still there. Don Jordan read an article that stated this year is the best flower year in 100 years and they don't expect to see it for another 100 years!!!

Jim,

If you don't have time to detour to DV go to Joshua Tree NP. Flowers were super there four (five?) years ago - should be even better this year!

Ken

ps,remember to watch out for the cholla "forests" on the lower level (southern).

Ken,

I do hope to stop at Joshua Tree on the way to DV. Even if we can't stay there we will be able to check out the flowers.

Hi All,
I have reposted the pics of Death Valley that I took in mid Feb.
Most of the pics I took are around Ashford Mill Ruins. Here are a few of my Pics.

Photo 1
Photo 2

Lots more can be seen on my web site at the below address.

http://www.mikes-collectibles.com/DEAV-Flowers/deva-flowers.html

Hi Mike,

Thanks for sharing the photos. We'll be in DV in about 4 days. Hope there are some flowers left!! :)

Ron,

We just did 244 miles around Alamo Lake and Harquevala Mt. The flowers are fabulous! I will be posting a few as I get them "developed"!

Jim Dick said:
We just did 244 miles around Alamo Lake and Harquevala Mt. The flowers are fabulous! I will be posting a few as I get them "developed"!

Wow!  Sounds like a great trip.  We'll await your pictures.  That must have been quite a day you put in.  Didn't you just leave Yuma headed up to QZ this morning (Wednesday)???

Don,

We left Yuma around 7:45 yesterday morning. Got to QZ, unhooked the toad and were on our way in about 15 minutes. Got back around 5:00. It was a long day but worth it. The flowers at Alamo are the best just before entering the fee area.

Jim Dick said:
Ron,

Sounds like you had a long day but well worth it.  looking forward to some photos. When you get them developed. ;D

Back
Top Bottom