Decking out the RV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ben,

What an interesting topic and I'll be looking forward to hearing what others have done.  In my case I bought a new Dell desktop workhorse computer that allows a variety of multimedia tasks.  May not be strictly RV, but it was extravagant!

Some Forum members have done some beautiful interior design modifications including adding or upgrading cabinetry.  Hope some will include photos!

Have you done anything special to your rig?

What?s the most extravagant thing you?ve bought for your RV lately

Ben:

Were you in Vancouver Washington yesterday? Saw us throwing another K at the old Tradewinds, eh?

We pick up a cabinet/table combo to replace the dinette and a new desk and Euro chair/settee for the other side of the living area in five weeks. Just can't seem to go six months without doing something-of course that's better than trading every six months! :) :) :)

Well we have been "decking out the RV" with loads of stuff. We bought a laptop, a coffee maker and a Roomba vacuum. I was tired vacuuming and very tired of gas station coffee. Oh, we also bought a nice piece of artwork to make it a bit more homey.

I too am interested in hearing what others bought.

In the past year we've replaced the two front chairs, added tire a pressure monitoring system, replaced two computers and put in a Prismiq.? When I add all that up, it's pretty extravagant :D

Of course, it doesn't compare to what Karl has done.

Hmmm.  Well the best I can think of is a new CD player to replace the old tape unit.  Unfortunately because of the form factor (computer tawk) I had to buy another Linear.  :mad:

littlepiggies3:

Roomba vacuum

Please give us a follow up report on this after you have used it for a while.

Well last summer we finally had the factory pull out the J-lounge and replace it with a desk. Then bought an Ekorness Stressless chair. Just sorry we waited so long to do it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom