Denver I-70 Park-n-Ride shooting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never been so insecure I felt I needed a semi automatic military style assault weapon.
Same here, I never felt that I needed one since I was in the infantry in Vietnam (1969-70).

But I now own several of them. All types, AR15's, AK47's but my favorites are the 5.7 by 28mm such as my PS-90, CMMG MK57, AR57 and several others. I believe I have one in everything ever made in 5.7 x 28 mm. Includes many pistols as well as rifles.

Likewise, I never felt I needed more than one motorcycle. The one I have with me now is more of a necessity on these RV trips. But I own 11 motorcycles, ten are not needed, but I own them anyway.

Both are hobbies, no more than that. I have built many AR-15's starting with a blank lower receiver. I start by installing the trigger assembly. In one, I put in a binary trigger and it can quickly switch from a 5.7 x 28 MM (expensive ammo) to 22LR (cheap ammo).

The lower receiver is the gun by law, requires the background check and a FFL. It has the S/N. All the rest of the stuff are just parts than can be legally shipped direct to my house.

-Don- Yuma, AZ

In case the lower receiver confuses people shown in my message 41, the stuff on it where it says "M16" "Property of US Government" and all that is pure BS. Such BS can be legally written on a lower receiver and not be true, but the font MUST be different than the actual part number to be legal. It will NOT select to "burst" or "auto". Simply just engraved on false info. The real part number of the lower receiver is a different font and is engraved in deeper.

I own such a fake M-16. It's a semi-only AR15, but it has all the M-16 details., including where it falsely says "auto". Even engraved for where the small pin would be if it were a full auto.

Most people do not notice the difference in font for where the actual lower receiver model number is located. Most people think it's an M-16 but it is not. Even fools most other "gun nuts".

-Don- Yuma, AZ

It will be very difficult for you to buy a machine gun.
Not that difficult in most cases, just takes a lot of time and a little paperwork. Same procedure as to own a SBR or a suppressor. Wait can be almost a year for it to be completed and that MUST be done first before buying.

The big problem with machine guns is any decent one will cost at least 20K$.

-Don- Yuma, AZ

Not that difficult in most cases, just takes a lot of time and a little paperwork. Same procedure as to own a SBR or a suppressor. Wait can be almost a year for it to be completed and that MUST be done first before buying.

The big problem with machine guns is any decent one will cost at least 20K$.

-Don- Yuma, A
Were that the big problem with them you'd be able to buy one at Bass Pro. You can't for the same reason you shouldn't be able to buy a semi automatic weapon capable of firing 200 rds per minute and designed for no other purpose than killing people. A 5.56mm rd is designed to blow the backside out of whatever it strikes, it's particularly lethal when used to kill elementary school kids.

Were that the big problem with them you'd be able to buy one at Bass Pro.
They would not want to deal with the paperwork and other legal requirements. And the very long wait. I don't blame them. Besides, full autos are banned in many states, such as in CA, where they have Bass Pro shops.

Booze and drugs kill more than three times as many people in the USA as do all guns combined.
AFAIK, the 20 Millon AR15's in the USA killed nobody today. We certainly cannot say the same for booze.

-Don- Yuma, AZ

Please don't overlook the Tesla fatalities...
I would like to see that in percentages compared to other cars of similar size and features.

What that reminds me of is the countless Tesla fires that got in the news.

But when I did a little research on my own, I find this:

• Electric vehicles: 25 fires per 100,000 sold
  • Gas-powered cars: 1,530 fires per 100,000 sold
  • Hybrid cars: 3,475 fires per 100,000 sold

-Don- Yuma, AZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member