Different RV Styles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Len and Jo

I tripped across this Canadian web site: http://www.gorving.ca/main.asp  It gives a very nice but basic discription of the various RV styles at a click of the mouse.  I am sure other people have seen it, or posted its location, but this is the first time I have found it.  It might be a good link to post.  Just 'click' on the picture of the RV you are interested in and the site gives you a one page list of features, size, costs, etc.

Len S

Nice page Len. We have something similar here, although ours is getting a little old now. I have a back-burner project to update it, but it hasn't been a high priority.

Tom,

So may sites so little time.  Yours looks good to.  Doesn't look 'old' to me.  Maybe the 'A' in your picture only has three slide outs??? ;D ;D ;D

Len and Jo said:
Maybe the 'A' in your picture only has three slide outs???

It's actually Ned's Holiday Rambler (click on the small images and all will be revealed). There's no way I'd suggest he doesn't have enough slideouts  ;D

gorving.ca is the Canadian version of gorving.com, which is the "mouthpiece" of the goRving Coalition, consortium of RV industry companies which is used to promte RVing in general.  It's an offshoot of the RVIA.

We only have one slide out and don't want any more :)

I just now had a quick look at the Canadian site and clicked on Class A as that is what we have. I was surprised to see the following:

"Smooth and stable ride when the vehicle is properly loaded. Any experienced driver can take the wheel, and no special licence is required (unless the vehicle has air-brakes)."

What is the implication of the statement re air brakes if someone from the US is up there and gets stopped by the RCMP?

Mike in Texas said:
What is the implication of the statement re air brakes if someone from the US is up there and gets stopped by the RCMP?

Good question. I've always assumed that our U.S. license would be recognized up there.

Carl,

Stop over at QZ and we'll show you how it works ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom