Digital Satellite Finder from Winegard

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

milo

Has anyone ever had the trouble code bd from the read out on the elevation sensor screen?

any experiences would help

thanks man ,
milo

I've never had an error code on our Winegard Elevation Magic display, but I would guess the battery needs changing.  The manual for the DM-2000/4000 can be found at http://www.winegard.com/main_images/2451568.pdf but it doesn't show an error code of bd.

Thanks Ned , that's the one , I did change the battery first though and even tried to re-set but still get a flashing bd on the screen.

I'll give the 1 8oo number a call..

Mine displays the elevation even when stowed.  When down, it displays ~98.

judway said:
I find that my antenna has to be raised to near the correct elevation to not display the error readout.

Wayne/FL
this is interesting ... what message do you get ?

EE. or HH or db ... ?

ER is a connection fault, LL is  Low Limit and means the antenna is too low.  The ER indicates some problem with the wiring or connections.

Thanks Ned

The Er goes away when it gets up near the correct elevation. There may be a loose connection when it is too low. Hasn't been a problem so I didn't look up the manual. Kinda low on the priority list.

Wayne/FL

A connection problem will only get worse until it fails completely, just when you really want to watch something :)

Back
Top Bottom