Dimensions of a 1997 Miranda Coachman

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DrVBrooks

I will be shipping this RV out to my son in Washington. I need to see if the length, width, and height is listed anywhere. It isn't in the RV and I don't have a owner's manual. Can anyone help?

Usually the model number will denote the length,,Example: the 300QB, is 30 ft. The width will be 8.5 ft.(102 in.) the height will be about 13 ft. >>>Dan ( Will the unit be driven to the washington address?) If so the dimensions won't matter and cost will be less.) >>> Look for a placard on the wall left of the drivers seat..

Last edited:
That info isn't in the owner manual either.

The length will be within about a foot or so of its nominal size, e.g. a 30 foot model (determined from the model designation) will be about 31 ft. The height of a Class A motorhome can be anywhere between 11.0 and 13.0, with 11.6-12.5 the most common. Width is nominally 102", but that's a road-use width and doesn't include side mirrors or awning protrusions. If you are talking about loading it in a van, you need to count anything that sticks out the sides and doesn't fold up.

In practice, the only way to know is to get out a tape measure.

I can't imagine the
cost to load and deliver that thing in a van, or even flat bed (low boy) A low boy now days runs about $100.00 per HOUR ( Both way's) with that height.. Driving it is the only sensible way.>>>Dan

I can't imagine the
cost to load and deliver that thing in a van, or even flat bed (low boy) A low boy now days runs about $100.00 per HOUR ( Both way's) with that height.. Driving it is the only sensible way.>>>Dan
Cost to ship it will likely exceed the value of the thing.

I'm having someone drive it out. The shipping company said with the height, It would be extremely expensive to put it on a lowboy and send it out. So, with gas and all, it will run me around $3000 to send it out to him. Seems a bit expensive, But it's better then sitting in my driveway. I would drive it out but I don't have enough time off for the next 4 months to drive it out then fly back.

The most economical way would be to fly your son to the RV,, ( the cheapest way.)Have the gas tank full and tires checked out ( Not over 7 years old.),, insurance paid and roadside insurance included.. Buy a sleeping bag and groceries and send him on his way home.. You don't pay anyone a profit this way..>>>Dan

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CampMike2270
Back
Top Bottom