Direct TV baseball package (MLB)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Smoky

I just signed up for the DTV Baseball package, using a Phoenix zip code.  Will the package follow me around the U.S. or is it spot beamed and will drop out on me after a few hundred miles?

Does anyone deal with this issue, and if so, how?

Smoky said:
I just signed up for the DTV Baseball package, using a Phoenix zip code.? Will the package follow me around the U.S. or is it spot beamed and will drop out on me after a few hundred miles?

Does anyone deal with this issue, and if so, how?

Hi Smoky:

Yes, I do the NCAA college basketball package every year from DTV (Full Court) and receive it wherever. My system zip code is in NCal -- and I am able to watch Kentucky play via Full Court whenever they were not on national TV such as ESPN or CBS. Saw a came or two in QZ. However, it might not hurt to give DTV a call and make sure.

I DO watch games other than Kentucky, but having grown up in Central Kentucky and a UofK graduate about 100 years ago, I bleed blue during round ball season.  :)

I don't watch that much baseball anymore. My team has always been the Reds -- but since the big Red Machine days and my living on the West coast vs Kentucky, my interest has wanned.

Bob:

I worry that the stations are more predatory when professional sports is involved.  I am an Orioles fan.  If I travel to the east coast, I wonder if the Orioles will still let me watch MLB Oriole games if I have a Phoenix zip code.  I hope I can.

Smoky said:
Bob:

I worry that the stations are more predatory when professional sports is involved.  I am an Orioles fan.  If I travel to the east coast, I wonder if the Orioles will still let me watch MLB Oriole games if I have a Phoenix zip code.  I hope I can.

Smoky:

Of course the Orioles will let you watch MLB-a $50.00 ticket will put you on the first base line a few dozen rows up! ;D

Not when they are sold out, which happens a lot.  LOL!  I like TV better, actually.  The chairs are more comfortable and the beer is a LOT cheaper.  ;D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozgal
Back
Top Bottom