DirscTv in the Maritimes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tim & Jan said:
Does anyone know if DirecTv works in the Maritimes?

Tim & Jan

It should!  We had no trouble with Dish TV in any of the Maritime provinces as long as we had a good clear shot at the southwestern skies.

I had directv near Peggy's Cove. However, there were too many trees at the KOA near Cabot trail, so can't comment on that latitude.

Tim & Jan,

We had DiirecTV only at the first campground after the short (8 hour) ferry ride to NF.  After that none.  Our ferry to NF is on June 1st.

Jerry & Ardra

Jerry,

We will be four days behind you. We should be able to hook up somewhere before of after the ferry. I have posted an itenerary in Destinations, RV Parks.

Yes, we have received Direct TV in all Maritime Provinces; however we have not been to Newfoundland and cannot comment on reception there.

JerArdra said:
Tim & Jan,

We had DiirecTV only at the first campground after the short (8 hour) ferry ride to NF.  After that none.  Our ferry to NF is on June 1st.

Jerry & Ardra

Jerry,

I misread your post and if you are taking the NF ferry June 1st, then we will be over a month behind you. We may then catch you after you come out of NF and before we take our ferry.

Back
Top Bottom