Dishwasher

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Comanche72

Has anyone installed the Fisher & Paykel dishwasher? If so, are you pleased with the performance?
I'm looking at the possibility of removing our gas oven and installing a dishwasher in that space. I've looked at the Vesta, but the Fisher & Paykel looks like the best, although more expensive. I don't mind the cost, but I do want one that works!

Some folks have the F&P dishwasher in their RV and are happy with it.

We have two of them in our kitchen at home and often wish we'd bought something else. We bought them with the idea of reducing bending when we get older - we have one drawer installed each side of the kitchen sink, although they could be stacked. The capacity of two drawers is less than the capacity of a single regular dishwasher. They don't use a lot of water, which is good for RV or boat use, but they don't always get the dishes as clean as we'd like. If you have oversized plates, they can easily damage the seal around the opening when you slide the drawer in and out - an expensive repair.

My wife has a F & P dishwaher, but the F & P means something different, like
Fat and Pudgey as is me.  I'm the one doing the dishes.  Sorry I ljust couldn't resist.

We got the dishwasher installed, plumbed, wired and trimmed out. It looks good, if I may say so myself!

Put a load of dishes in and ran it through a cycle. Very quiet and dishes came out sparkling clean and dry. Needless to say, I'm very pleased. Also, I'm amazed at how many dishes this little package will hold. The slide out drawer makes it easy to load.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kstoybox
Back
Top Bottom