Dometic Refreigerator Recall Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff

Moderator Emeritus
Something has happened to the Recall thread that is keeping me from posting or modifying the thread. Actually it may be the Tech Topics that is changed.

Ron, you made the last reply?

Jeff,

I was changing some persmissions and accidentally left one of them disabled. Specifically, it was the ability for you to modify one of your own replies, but it shouldn't have impeded your ability to respond to topics.

We're on our way out the door, but I'll check/reset all the permissions later this evening.

Jeff,

Before I change stuff, are you currently able to modify one of your own messages here? TIA.

Thanks Terry. Time for me to fire up the other laptop and log in with a different account.

Should now be fixed. I missed the clue in Jeff's original message, i.e. that it was an issue with the entire Tech Topics message board (and a few others). Here's the topic in question. Terry/Jeff/Jerry please let me know if it now works for you (you should be able to post new topics, replies to an existing topic and modify your own post/reply.

Let me know. TIA and apologies for my brain fart in the wee hours.

Also apologies for the delay in (hopefully) closing out this issue; We canceled a visit to/dinner with some friends, came back to the coach and I crashed. Feels like a combination of sinus infection and flu symptoms. The sinus gets me every time we come to the desert!

Tom said:
Should now be fixed. I missed the clue in Jeff's original message, i.e. that it was an issue with the entire Tech Topics message board (and a few others). Here's the topic in question. Terry/Jeff/Jerry please let me know if it now works for you (you should be able to post new topics, replies to an existing topic and modify your own post/reply.

Let me know. TIA and apologies for my brain fart in the wee hours.

Also apologies for the delay in (hopefully) closing out this issue; We canceled a visit to/dinner with some friends, came back to the coach and I crashed. Feels like a combination of sinus infection and flu symptoms. The sinus gets me every time we come to the desert!

Looks OK now, thanks.

Hope you are feeling better. 8)

Thanks on both counts Jeff. Let me know if see any other anomalies.

Looks like I'll have a dichotomy in the morning - stay here an additional day, hoping to get well but risking greater exposure to the desert, or move on while feeling quite lousy. Fortunately, Chris does almost all the driving, so I could just set the route in the GPS and curl up.

Tom  Sorry you are feeling under the weather.  Get Well soon,  Should have come by New Years day and eaten some of this old fashion Italian food the Boss and I prepared.  Everyone raved about it.  Anyway get better.

Thanks Shayne. Sorry I missed the Italian food - sounds yummy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kstoybox
Back
Top Bottom