Don Jordan is out of the hospital.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DonJordan

Moderator Emeritus
Well, I'm b-a-a-c-c-k!  :).  I hope this is not a duplicate post - I started this message and then managed to lose it into the bit bucket in the sky!  I came home from the hospital this past Thursday and Betty and I are currently living in our daughter's spare bedroom here in Fort Bragg, CA.  I had a colon cancer removed on June 21 and spent a lovely 2 + weeks getting to the place they would let me out.  I am still weak and not in the running to compete with Lance Armstrong but am getting a little stronger each day.  I go back to the doctor on Wednesday for a check up.  Then I face some indeterminate time of chemo therapy or radiation therapy or both.  That will take place in Yuma - we are returning there as soon as I'm up to the trip.  I want to have our regular doctor involved as well as a oncologist from the Yuma area which will be our home from now on (after our new modular home is installed).  We hope to be there by mid to late August.

In any cases I want to thank all of you who have sent me get well cards - too many to mention individually - and let you know that they helped me immensely.  I Will get on here probably several times a week but not every day to check for messages.

Love to all of the framily,

Don

Welcome back Don.? That is good news.? Hope your recovery continues to go well.? Please keep us updated.

Sam & I are at Sam's Camp till sometime in September when we will start our trek to Yuma.

Like I said Don

WELCOME BACK DON,? WE MISSED YOU

Give Betty a hug for us.

Hi Don,

We wish you a speeeedy recovery without too much discomfort.  Glad to know you are back.

Warm regards,

Welcome Back, Don.

Jack and I are wishing you a speedy and complete recovery to 100% good health. Sending healing thoughts and prayers your way.

Very best regards,
Jack and Liz

Don,

Welcome back on the forum.  Glad your recovery is going well. We all missed you and kept you in our thoughts.

ken & sheila

Don,

Whoopie!!!!!  Day by day and we're glad you are with family as your framily cheers you on.  I hope you just keep getting better and better.  I sent an email which was returned as your mailbox was full.  Full of good well wishes I'm sure!

Betty and Terry Brewer

Don

So glad to hear from you! It's good to hear that you were able to get over the first hurdle. Lots of folks here will be with you as you go through your treatment.

Our very best wishes to you and Betty,

Tom & Chris

Don,

Found you were in the hospital yesterday and now found you are out.

Take care and do what is necessary for a speedy recovery.  I just got my 10 year clean bill of health so you can beat the dragon.

Good luck to both you and Betty.  I have been on both sides as you know so if she need to talk, both Pat and I are available.

Our prayers are with you both,

Pat & Jim

Hi Don,

So glad to hear all is well so far. We will all be thinking of you and Betty too. Of course if there is anything we can do for you, just hollor.
We won't get back to Yuma until Nov. but we are staying home  in Palmdale just like you for the doctor visits for Arlyne.

Take care and hang in there as best you can.

Don,

Welcome back and we're looking forward to seeing you in October.  We'll be almost next door so let us know if we can help in any way.

Congratulations! I am most happy to hear of your graduation from confinement.
Good luck.

Don

Great to hear the good news. Take your time recovering in FT Bragg. The monsoon is late here, and in Yuma, and the heat is "dry" ;D ;D Thankfully we finally get to leave tomorrow.

Don,

You cannot imagine how pleased we are to see your first message.  Both of has have had the same concern that one has when a family member is ill.  We love you, enjoy being with you, and are extremely pleased to see that you have started along the road to recovery.  Now we can get on with getting that Hi Def TV system set up in your new modular home.

We love you and send our best wishes for a complete recovery,

Jerry & Ardra

Recovery sure beats lining in the hospital bed or on white satin in a long box. 8)

We'll move you to the "continued healing" column on our prayer list. Have a safe journey to Yuma whan they cut you loose for travel!

I'm not going to try to reply to each of you individually as I would like to but want to thank all of you for your well wishes and thoughts of speedy recovery.  They are greatly appreciated.

Love to all the framily,

Don

Hi Don,

We are so glad you are back on the forum. We wish you the best in recovery. It's great you can be with family during the initial phase. Of course you always have framily on which to rely if necessary. :)

Welcome back!!!!

Pat & Jim

On the basis, Don, that there are no strangers among the Framily, let me add my good wishes for a quick and complete recovery from your surgery for colon cancer--the surgery and the cancer.

In just the past couple of days, one of our daughters-in-law sent me the following link:

http://www.thesurvivormovie.com/

for what are intuitively obvious reasons.

It may touch a chord for you (and others) as it did for me.

Ciao,

Doug

Glad you are out of the hospital and all is going OK. We wish you a speedy recovery.

Dave & Jeanette Reavis

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7199michael
Back
Top Bottom