Don't forget to turn off the stove when you leave

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
John In Detroit said:
Humm... Best place to be when an RV burns... Well, pics 6,7 and 8 in that series are about right

Or even farther away

About 5 yrs ago in Nashville, I had a TT go up in flames just as i was looking out window. I called fire department and they asked for address. I didn't know actual address but I told them come down Music Valley Drive and you won't need anymore info then that. I then ran towards the TT when it exploded. I was sure the people were inside since I saw no one get out. We moved all the surrounding vehicles out of way while searching for survivors. I looked up and saw two women in house coats looking rather distraught and they said they had gotten out of TT during the explosion. They went to front of TT to get out and it was too hot so they retreated to rear. Just as they got to rear door the TT exploded and blew them out of door unsctatched but scared to death.

Both of these are scary stories which should remind us all to check our propane detector/alarm and to respond when it goes off.

Here's my story that I reported here several months ago.

Unattended cooking is not a good idea anywhere, in an RV or a stick house.....unless you have good insurance and want a new RV.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urnwholesaler
Back
Top Bottom