Donut robber joke

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

John From Detroit

Ron said:
Yea they sure wouldn't want to miss the donut shop appointment. ;D

Short, but funny story re: donut shop.

This shop was in the shape of a "V" with the entrance at the bottom, The cash register on the other side of the counter also at the bottom and seating off both sides

On one side, half a dozen local police officers having their coffee and donut

On the other side, half a dozen State Police, likewise

At the register,,, Man with knife demanding all the contents of the cash drawer

I don't think I need to tell the rest of this.. (He got about 1/2 the way across the lot in his bid for riches and freedom).... You know.. if www.darwinawards.com had been around back then... I'd have nomimated him for honorable mention

Jim Dick said:
John,

I've seen a similar scene in a movie. Never thought it would happen in real life! ;D ;D

Well, I can tell you movie script writers have NOTHING on the real thing when it comes to funny.

The other funny one was the guy who robbed a brand new donut shop on the other side of town... You see, on his way to the shop he violated a traffic law, Troopers pulled him over about 1/2 block from the shop (in the direction of the front windows) and with their overhead "Painting" the shop wrote him a ticket.... They return to freeway, he pulls in the lot, still in full view of the patrons inside, pulls his stocking mask on and robbs the place.

Now, he did not leave his driver's license at the scene... That he did not do.

But he did show it to the nice troopers about 1/2 block away.

Suffice to say they were waiting when he got home.

I have to admit... I had a lot of fun on my job as a police dispatcher... Though it was mostly boing and routine,,, but in 25 years it sure had it's high spots too.. I was dispatcher on duty on the last one... Interviewed the troopers on the first

John,

I'll bet you saw and heard some funny stuff. :) My wife's uncle was a dispatcher for our local department. Not sure he had as much fun.

Back
Top Bottom