Drawers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IowaCamper

Hello again all you wonderful people. I have really been enjoying reading and learning since I joined a couple of months ago.  I was wondering if anyone could tell me where I could find a couple of Drawers that go under the sink in my old Shasta?  Maybe someone that makes them.
Mine are the plastic kind and just simply are breaking from age.  If anyone knows of a place please let me know. I live in the Mid West and would be willing to travel to get them or even  to have a couple made. 
OBTW, I logged into chat last Wednesday evening around 9PM Central Time and no one was there. Did I do something wrong or was it a short campfire session?

Thanks,

John

Most any local cabinet shop or kitcchen remodeler could make you new drawers to fit your rig. Or if you know a woodworking hobbyist, they might do it for you.

Because drawers come in so many shapes and sizes and are generally made to fit specific cabinets, there are no "standard" sizes and thus no aftermarket replacements available.  Your chances of finding one to fit are really slim, but you could look at the ones made to add under workshop benches (plastic or metal) to see if one of those might fit. They won't look like much, though - very utilitarian. 

John

The scheduled time for the Virtual Campfire is 8.00-9.00pm CT, although it does sometimes run over. I wasn't online last Wednesday, so I don't know what time they finished. Just for clarification, you did use the Chat button in the toolbar above to get there, right? Reason I ask is that one week we were using a different, temporary location. Click here for more details related to use of the live chat feature.

Thanks for the advise Gary, I'll check with a cabinet shop first of next week.  Didn't think of that i guess since mine are plastic. 

Tom, yes I checked on the chat button at the top of the page.  Maybe everyone had already signed off by the time I got on, I'll try again this Wednesday.

John

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozgal
Back
Top Bottom