duo-therm 3106463.007 replacement thermostat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Phrog

Greetings again. I'm in need of a replacement for my 20 yr old thermostat indicated in the subject line. Mine is a 4-button model which I have been unable to find on the internet. Everything I've found is either digital or has 5 buttons. Neither of these indicate what thermostats they replace. Anyone know if the new digital models or the 5 button model is a replacement for the one I currently have? Mine is a 2-zone model. The buttons on mine are: fan, mode, up, down. It connects to the heater/air conditioner via what looks like a phone type jack.

Thanks for all the info. I'll check out the repair and conversion first. I haven't been a big fan of ebay, which is why I probably didn't come across the old thermostat in my searches.

Greetings again. I'm in need of a replacement for my 20 yr old thermostat indicated in the subject line. Mine is a 4-button model which I have been unable to find on the internet. Everything I've found is either digital or has 5 buttons. Neither of these indicate what thermostats they replace. Anyone know if the new digital models or the 5 button model is a replacement for the one I currently have? Mine is a 2-zone model. The buttons on mine are: fan, mode, up, down. It connects to the heater/air conditioner via what looks like a phone type jack.
Old thread resurrection but, I found this video useful in repairing one of these thermostats.

Dometic Duo Therm Comfort Control Thermostat Repair​

Back
Top Bottom