Enclosure for v hull?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cerd

Does anyone know of a place to get an enclosure or full coverage bimini for a v-hull? We have a Bimini, but it only covers about half of the boat, so it basically only covers one person when we are out in the summer. I would like to either find an enclosure so I can use a swamp cooler or a breathable cover so we all get some shade while getting a little breeze.

Utclmjmpr

My concern would be the ability to see forward,, you would have to be able to see above or below the cover for safety.>>>Dan

cerd

Most of the ones I have seen use clear poly for windows. My father had a half enclosure for his Alumacraft that worked great, but I can't find anything similar for my old Forester.

cerd

That's almost exactly what I am looking for. But, they are sold out of blue. The only thing it is missing is some half walls on the sides for shorter people. I could probably make something out of spandex or some other fabric though. Our current bimini already has velcro on the canvas, so I should be able to add some snaps to one side to hold a wall in place.

cerd

Mine says that now too. I think they just updated it like you said. Sweet!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rvingxcuntry
Top Bottom