Encore Resorts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PancakeBill

I have stayed at a couple, and my cousin, seems to swear by them, but the ones I have been in seem awfully crowded.  Two in Mesa, AZ and we just looked at Voyager outside Tucson,  dang, they pack. them in, you could get lost!

Are any of the others a little more spacious?

Not an Encore, but Cotton Lane RV in Goodyear, the sites are huge!  Plenty of room, but not many trees, so easy for sat, but kind of bland.  I would take that over the Encores I stayed at in a minute though!

I think Encore is associated with Thousand Trails, not a member.

Encore owns Thousand Trails and Thousand Trails Atlantic (Different companies). and yes. the resorts are becomming more crowded. This summer the TT park I stay at was full must weekeneds and the one I'm in now (Winter) only had 2 sites when I pulled in last week.

Encore owns Thousand Trails and Thousand Trails Atlantic (Different companies)

Actually, Equity Lifestyles Properties owns both Encore Resorts and Thousand Trails, in addition to about 200 other properties in 32 states (and B.C. too) that are RV, Park model or Mobile Home related.

I keep getting them confused. you are of course correct... Depencing on your level of membership you have access to all parks for a nightly fee (No membership required) TT parks for a monthly dues (About the same as one night's camping without membership) or all the parks for a monthly dues. or  about 1/5 of the parks for liek 600/year....

If anyone wants I can haul this laptop down to sales and let 'em type a bit.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom