epdm product

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

retiredrvfamily

Have some questions someone might be able to assist with.  We have been using epdm coatings roofing material Liquid roof for two of our units the first came out just wonderful looks just like a brand new roof.  The second i guess i applied too much to and there are a few wrinkles.  After a further look it now appears that my existing epdm rubber roof was not adhered properly when i applied the epdm coatings Liquid roof.  So should i cut out those areas or just let sleeping dogs lye?  It doesn't look really bad i am just concerned what will happen 6-7 years down the line with it

Thanks for your help
Glen

I was recently reading application instructions for this product at http://www.epdmcoatings.com/documents/liquid_roof_instructions.pdf.  It says - in a round about way - that the application of the product may cause wrinkles in the underlying EPDM roofing material and that these wrinkles should eventually disappear.

How long ago did you coat your roof with the Liquid Roof?  Maybe it just needs to cure a bit longer.

Macrver said:
How long ago did you coat your roof with the Liquid Roof?  Maybe it just needs to cure a bit longer.
Or maybe it just isn't warm enough outside for it to completely cure. If it doesn't go away I would probably put some Eternabond over the area.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
weat1220
Back
Top Bottom