Escapee mail down?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Smoky

We are moving out of MT and heading south, eventually to Tucson AZ.? Wanted to check mail before hitting the road and got this error message on escapees:

ERROR
The requested URL could not be retrieved

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://www.escapees.com/

The following error was encountered:

Connection Failed
The system returned:

? ? (110) Connection timed outThe remote host or network may be down. Please try the request again.

Your cache administrator is webmaster.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Generated Mon, 26 Sep 2005 10:18:18 GMT by 66.174.90.205 (squid/2.5.STABLE9)

Anyone else having this problem?? Wondering if Rita knocked out their server.? This could have serious implications for us as we are now totally dependent upon Escapees for mail service.

Dang!

I hope they are OK down there.  I know they were very concerned in Livingston before Rita hit and they shut down their offices on Thursday.  I am just suprised that if there were a server failure it waited until this morning.  After I got mail yesterday afternoon, I had figured they had made it through the storm.  I will say some prayers for all those fine people.  :(

Smoky,

Yes, lets hope everything is OK. I've run into this problem a few times. Usually it comes back up after a while.

Everything is back up today.  Got an email from escapees.  Their buildings survived despite many big fallen trees.  Some employees cannot get in because of damage at home.  they are, of course, backed up in mail and asking everyone to be patient.  They even asked the well wishing mail and email to stop because they have to read each one.  That email server sure is valuable and I realized how much when it went down.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom