EV batteries

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
The only use I can find for leaded gas is small airplanes. So do folks with farm equipment that use lead gas use avga?
Well, and my 1972 Massey Ferguson tractor and my 1932 Chevrolet with a stove-bolt 6. I buy unleaded and add "instead of lead additive" for the Chevy, the tractor has been running on unleaded gas since leaded was banned without any sign of engine damage. Lead in gasoline provided lubrication, like sulhur added lubrication to diesel fuel-which was replaced with B2 biodiesel.
The Perkins 3-cyl. engine in the tractor is a diesel engine converted to gasoline at the factory. I figure by the time it wears out I'll be too old to use it anyway.

So does that prove what I said was true?
I’m sure if it were allowed there would be many “shut ups” forthcoming. But it is rude in what is supposed to be civil discourse to tell someone to shut up just for expressing their opinion. No matter how misguided that opinion may be. But, you know what they say about opinions.😎

I’m sure if it were allowed there would be many “shut ups” forthcoming. But it is rude in what is supposed to be civil discourse to tell someone to shut up just for expressing their opinion. No matter how misguided that opinion may be. But, you know what they say about opinions.😎

My opinion is not misguided. I know about your opinions, but then at least I have some respect.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom