Experience with Millennium Repossessed Cars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Scott I was just on their site today also and ALMOST bought a motorhome. The website looks legit but I was having trouble registering and uploading pics and got nervous so didn't bid. The price and terms were right IF LEGIT!! Let me know what you ended up doing.
Dave (phone number deleted by moderator)
Someone with a weird sense of humor might start posting your phone number on various bathroom walls. Or, instead, you might consider using the message (conversation) tab to send a private message that includes your phone number.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I really, really, really don’t recommend posting phone numbers on a public forum with thousands of members and more visitors. Hopefully the moderators will edit this out.

Selling used cars remotely is becoming more popular. I even considered it recently.

But a mobile home is a completely different cat. It is a house on a bus chassis, basically. And all the systems are complex and should be inspected thoroughly.

I wouldn't buy a MH sight unseen...

Looking online I see a few positive reviews from 5-years ago.

But it sounds a lot like this warning from AARP:

Scammers have found a new route to bilking online car shoppers out of thousands of dollars: Posing as legitimate dealerships, crooks set up fraudulent look-alike websites that claim to be selling repossessed vehicles at bargain prices.

You are asked for a wired deposit of up to $5,000 to reserve a hugely discounted car. Send the money to a dealership salesperson rather than the business itself, you’re told: This lets you avoid paying taxes on the purchase.

But when you arrive at the authentic dealership to claim the car and pay the balance, you discover you’ve been taken for a ride: There is no car. And no way to get your money back.

So far, repo rip-off websites have masqueraded as the sites of legit dealerships in at least eight states—Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Michigan, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas.

“Car shoppers will think that they’re buying a car from a reputable business,” says Stephen A. Cox, president of the Council of Better Business Bureaus, in a news release about the ploy. “The truth is, they’re being sold a bill of goods by a coordinated, agile and in all likelihood overseas outfit of scammers.”

Victims are steered to the fraudulent websites through Internet searches or advertisements in local car-selling publications, often fooled by look-alike website addresses: The scam site’s address may differ by just a letter or two from that of a real dealership’s site.

Send the money to a dealership salesperson rather than the business itself, you’re told: This lets you avoid paying taxes on the purchase.
That's enough of a red flag to stop me right there. You really don't want to poke the tax revenue bear to save a few % on the price.

Additionally, the discussion thread link originally posted by the OP (which appeared to show several forum members chatting about Millennium Repossessed Cars) was determined to be a cloned/fake website that misappropriated comments to various forum members.

I would not deal with any company that uses phony websites or fake positive reviews to market their product. That’s Shady with a capital “S”!

As I said both the post office and the county tax assessors say their Los Vegas address.. DOES NOT EXIST.. that's enough to make me say FRAUD.

Suggestion.. Send the info to the FBI.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom