Extended Warranties: pros~~cons / good guys ~~ bad guys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

maddog348

Our "FreedomCare" policy expires in a couple of weeks. Don't want to go 'uncovered' [sig vehicle ~~ 2007 Itasca Sunova 27'] Have a quote pending from Wholesale Warranties ~~ Sorta like to know what some of the rest of you are using.

Good experiences ~~ Nightmares ~~ Want to hear both sides. Thanks in advance for any information you can provide.

TakeCare ~ TravelSafe ~ HaveFun ~~~Kate~~~

A friend just bought the Cornerstone policy when his current one expired. He shopped around and it looks like a very good policy (as such things go) and is competitively priced. He bought it through Lazydays RV in Tampa.

I decided not to purchase another when mine expired last November. So far, so good!

Click the "Search" button near the top of the main forum page.  Type in "extended warranty" in the search box.  Read and enjoy!  (There are probably a hundred previous threads on the pros and cons of pre-paying for repairs that you may not need, which is essentially what an extended warranty is.)

Scotty

Thanks for hint ~~ already looked but more info there than I needed at the moment.  Yes I plan to buy.  Looking a "XtraRide" ~~ any good /bad hits on that one.    Thanks, Kate

Back
Top Bottom