exterior care

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dolidog2000 said:
What would be best to usa on the fiberglass exterior of my motorhome, carnuba waxes or polymer sealants?? The coach is 6 years old in good condition.

We have used a product called Dri-Wash n Guard since 1993 on our 93 Bounder and now on the American Eagle.  When we turned in the Bounder after 5 years it looked like new.  Our 99 American Eagle still looks like new.  Easy to use.  Better than anything else I have used.

dolidog2000 said:
What would be best to usa on the fiberglass exterior of my motorhome, carnuba waxes or polymer sealants? The coach is 6 years old in good condition.
I see that Ron has recommended Di-Wash n Guard and it is indeed a fine product.  Another product that many of us here on the forum use is Protect-All.  It also does a fine job.  I used it for 7 years on my 1993 HMC Hawk and when I traded it in on our present 2001 Monaco Dynasty the dealership couldn't believe how good the finish looked.  I still use Protect-All on my current coach and other than the ususal small nicks the coach looks like it is new.  Protect-All is available at most RV stores, Camping World, etc.

IowaCamper said:
Where would one find this Dri-Wash n Guard?

Dri-Wash n Guard can be purchased fro independent dealers.  There are a few such dealers in the framily here such as Ned & Lorna. It is a great product. 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nativoacai
Back
Top Bottom