Extremely new

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonnie

Hi, you all!  Hubby and I are newbies; decided to dive in and read around the forum to learn from you.  We won't have our fifth wheel until next week, so I'm anxious and excited and worried all at once!  Kind of reminds me of being wheeled into the Labor & Delivery room - no turning back now!  Yikes!

We were given this forum address by the dealer, and I'm gonna be busy reading, that's for sure!  Hopefully, time, practice, a listening ear, more practice and more time, will lead me to helping a newbie someday.  I know we'll learn best by doing, but it's comforting to read about the experiences of others.  Your forum seems especially welcoming, so thanks for providing this invaluable resource!  Bonnie

Hi Bonnie and welcome to our forum. Congratulations on the new purchase.

Bonnie said:
We were given this forum address by the dealer

If you don't mind me asking, who was the dealer?

Hi Bonnie,

Welcome to the RV Forum and congratulations on your purchase of the 5th wheel.  Please join in on any of the ongoing discussions, ask questions, or start new discussions relating to RV lifestyle.  I'll bet you can hardly wait for delivery.  Glad you found us.

Hello Bonnie,

Welcome to the RV Forum.  We always enjoy meeting new friends here, so feel free to join in and participate in our community.  If you need help with Forum navigation, feel free to ask.

Thanks for your welcome, fellas.  Tom, the dealer is Earnhardt's RV Center in Mesa, AZ.  It was the CSI Department rep who wrote the web address on the customer service packet.  Ron, I'm glad too; and you're right, we can hardly wait.  Remember that interrupted-sleep you had the first time you ever bought a house?  Holy smokes!  We're happy we bought the fifth wheel and we know we did the right thing for the right reasons, but we've got alot to learn and the whole thing seems daunting just now.  Steve, I'll holler if I navigate myself into a pothole!

Hi Bonnie,

I see that you are from Texas. I am in The Woodlands, just north of Houston.
I hope you will be taking advantage of our beautiful State Parks. Great family camping and some are real destination spots like Garner Sate Park. I know you will find this the friendliest RV forum on the internet. I have been a member (semi lurk mode) for many years.

Happy Camping,

Howard Leap

Bonnie said:
the dealer is Earnhardt's RV Center in Mesa, AZ. It was the CSI Department rep who wrote the web address on the customer service packet.

Thank's Bonnie , that's good to know.

Hi Bonnie,

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the 5th wheel! Be sure to ask any questions you might have about RVing. Lots of experience here!

Back
Top Bottom