Facebook / Instagram, they spy, here is proof

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If you use a credit card your every purchase, location, time, balance, etc. is known or can be retrieved. It just is not worth it to worry about it. 50 yrs ago the bank could, if they wanted, see every check you wrote, to whom and if you filled it out the reason. Unless you pay cash without a receipt. Doesn't anyone remember how the JC whitney, and sweepstakes people would be sending you mail before anyone else when you moved. Your name address and phone number use to be listed in a book free to everyone. Now on the internet I have to pay to see my own phone number.
Yes i remember jc Whitney. We must both be old

I've been in IT, off and on, for 40+ years. I assume that all communications are monitored. I've been saying for years that google is evil. They track everything you do they have spyware on your machines.

There is another company called Akamai a little smaller than google but basically the same business model. They sell ad space and do tracking for the purpose of targeted advertising. They predate google but basically taught google all they know.

Virtually every website you visit is supported by advertising, and if so they report back to either google or Akamai. They know what you are looking at. And I don't doubt that phones/tablets are listening in on conversations. In the early days of the pandemic google or apple developed software that tracked all the phones you came in contact with ostensibly for contact tracing. In theory, you had to opt in. But really what was stopping them from just installing it and turning it on without your knowledge? So they know where you are and who has been near you, your friends and your family. they know where you go frequently. You don't have to be paranoid but beware big brother really is watching you! Google is the largest spy network in the world and they work for all governments; anybody with a fat checkbook. Your life is for sale.

If you get into a corporate network and start using their resources for your own purposes, you'll go to jail.
But if Amazon does it with your equipment it's "just business" and perfectly fine.

Kevin

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom