Fill 'er up!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

edjunior

I filled up the truck today.  I don't do this often as I am working from home during the Covid days.  And you sure won't see a price like this often.  Especially for diesel.  I did have a Kroger discount of .70 cents applied.  But still....

Attachments

• IMG_2011 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_2011 (Medium).jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 131
Congrats!!! I've loved the low fuel prices. But, since I'm self isolated I now measure fuel consumption in gallons per month.  ;D ;D ;D

Oh come on! Even with the lock down here our diesel hasn't dropped very much, I reckon around 25c.  Not that we have filled up that often.

Prices are creeping up again. Gas in Connecticut was down to $1.40, but is hovering at $2.00 right now.

Diesel prices have remained fairly stable here but gas is all over the map. Still not cheap to fill the 136 litre tank on the Ram at $0.95.9/l for diesel, just glad it's not a gasburner.

Depending on animal spirits, day of the week, wind direction and whatever else sets gas prices we are seeing anywhere from $2.00-$2.50 / gallon in the same week at the same station...

I got sub-$2.00 gas with my loyalty discount earlier this week. Same station yesterday was over $2.48

Here in Colorado, prices are strange. Near the metro area, Gas is higher. out in the Boonies it's 20-30 cents less. (Last year, it was the opposite. ) Diesel is under $2.00 while Gas is running near $2.50 along the north I-25 Corridor.

Roy M said:
Diesel prices have remained fairly stable here but gas is all over the map. Still not cheap to fill the 136 litre tank on the Ram at $0.95.9/l for diesel, just glad it's not a gasburner.

89.9 liter here in Calgary my tank is 179 liters

I filled my truck yesterday in Las Vegas during a trip for a doctor's appointment and shopping.  $2.359 a gallon for diesel at a Circle K, no discounts.

This was 15-20 cents cheaper than the prices in Pahrump. Pre-Covid the price differential between here and Las Vegas was about the same, but in the opposite direction.

Most places around here are $2.50 to $2.89 for diesel. A Cumberland Farms in Fitchburg is often down around $2.30. I filled up in a Concord yesterday at $1.96.

I'm in Western Mass. The cheapest I've seen in the past week was $1.89. Most of the stations around me are $2.05. Just over the border in CT, it's about a dime more.

Our last diesel fill-up was in Plankinton, SD and we paid $1.89 with our EFS card.  Pump price was $2.49.  This was about three weeks ago.

Back
Top Bottom