Finally Got It

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BruceinFL

;D. Well, we finally got our new Alpenlite Valhalla 29RK. Did the PDI and signed our lives away Monday at Conley RV in Bradenton, FL. Went over to the Bradenton Encore (they call it Sarasota North for some reason) on I75 to stay for a gew days. I say on I75 because we are only a few yards away and there are trucks coming thru our site 24 hrs a day....at least it sounds that way. :mad: :mad:  pix

Anyhow, all seems to be working fine. Some poorly designed stuff which I'll tell y'all about later when I send a message with pix, but overall we are very happy with the fit and quality of the coach. Only one unresolved issue so far...a stain on the couch which they have not been able to remove. Waiting to see if Western RV will fix or replace it. Didn't get to tow the unit more than 10 miles but the TrailAir pin box seems to be the hot ticket and I love the electric waste gate valves. So far, the new MaxxAir power fan/vent seems to be working OK. I have the Maxair vent covers (without screens) over the two Fantastic fans and, although the amount of air movement is less than an uncovered Fantastic, the capability of leaving the vent covers cracked outweighs the reduced airflow. Leaving tomorrow for home. Ou8r new truck is supposed to be built this wek.

Here's the best irony of all....the Conley RV sales manager is my next door neighbor here in Encore. He's a fulltimer. I guess the fact that I haven't had to visit with him except for social encounters attests to the either the quality of the coach or the quality of our PDI.  ;D

BruceinFL said:
;D. Well, we finally got our new Alpenlite Valhalla 29RK. Did the PDI and signed our lives away Monday at Conley RV in Bradenton, FL. Went over to the Bradenton Encore (they call it Sarasota North for some reason) on I75 to stay for a gew days. I say on I75 because we are only a few yards away and there are trucks coming thru our site 24 hrs a day....at least it sounds that way. :mad: :mad:? pix

Anyhow, all seems to be working fine. Some poorly designed stuff which I'll tell y'all about later when I send a message with pix, but overall we are very happy with the fit and quality of the coach. Only one unresolved issue so far...a stain on the couch which they have not been able to remove. Waiting to see if Western RV will fix or replace it. Didn't get to tow the unit more than 10 miles but the TrailAir pin box seems to be the hot ticket and I love the electric waste gate valves. So far, the new MaxxAir power fan/vent seems to be working OK. I have the Maxair vent covers (without screens) over the two Fantastic fans and, although the amount of air movement is less than an uncovered Fantastic, the capability of leaving the vent covers cracked outweighs the reduced airflow. Leaving tomorrow for home. Ou8r new truck is supposed to be built this wek.

Here's the best irony of all....the Conley RV sales manager is my next door neighbor here in Encore. He's a fulltimer. I guess the fact that I haven't had to visit with him except for social encounters attests to the either the quality of the coach or the quality of our PDI.? ;D
Congratulations on the nw coach. I'm sure you will enjoy travels in it.  Looking forward to the photo of it.

Hi Bruce,

Let me add my congratulations on your new coach.  Glad to hear that you didn't have too many problems with it when you took delivery.  I'm sure that you and your wife will get many happy days and miles from it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skibumbob
Back
Top Bottom