Finally I picked out my new Class A

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Torchbearer

O.K. it took me almost 4 months but I finally picked out and purchased my new Class A.  I decided on an Allegro Bus 40 QDP.  It was a long road and very exhausting road to this decision, but I picked it up today and couldn't be happier.  I guess I am now an official Motor Home owner.  Now I keep thinking, did I just spend all that money???  Guess it is to late to worry about that now, I just have to use the heck out of this thing.

Congratulations on the Allegro. Don't think about the money, think about how much fun you're going to have with it.

Enjoy
Wendy
Cortez, Colorado

Allegro has a good reputation for quality. Congratulations and please upload some photos of your new coach.

Regards,
Liz

Congrats on a wise decision for choosing the Allegro.  You should be proud as well as happy.

Congrats on the Allegro bus.  We also have one, a 2003 35' diesel pusher.  We have been very happy with ours. 

Don't be too disappointed if something goes wrong.  It will, there are always some little bugs/quirks to work out; especially with a new one.  Bob Tiffin is a dream to work with, just call Tiffin and tell them what's going on.  They will do all they can to get things fixed.

Marsha~

Congrats on the new purchase. I was thinking the same $$ thoughts buying a used coach that MIGHT make a down payment on your new wheels. Seems like the board folks like your decision. So - enjoy and stay safe!

Danny

Congratulations on the Allegro! I'm sure you'll enjoy it. We walked through one at Lazy Days the other day. Now if I wasn't out of money.........

Jim  What's  Money?  Wife won't ever tell me if we have any.  Gave me $3 last week told me she was going somewhere and to buy my lunch.  Taco and a glass of water and I'm broke.

Shayne,

When I was working full time I used to get $10/week for whatever I needed. Now that I only work part time I get nothing! :) Now if you were in Yuma you could get two fish tacos for that $3!!!!

I hear you loud and clear.  You're on the same high maintenece  allowances as I am.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom