First Quilt finished 2006

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well Framily Sam did it again.? Earlier this year I posted a photo of Sam's? first quilt finished in 2006.? Sam entered that quilt in the Fergus County fair and received a Blue Ribbon, and Two Best of Show ribbons.? I have attached a photo of this quilt hanging at the fair.

Attachments

• Sam beside the winning quilt (Large).JPG
    Sam beside the winning quilt (Large).JPG
    88.3 KB · Views: 38
  • Three Ribbon Quilt (Large).JPG
    Three Ribbon Quilt (Large).JPG
    117.2 KB · Views: 35
Extremely well deserved honors.  Now when are you going to do one Ron?  My wfie is in awe, cause she is working on her 1st ever for a Granson and she's well aware of the dedication it takes, and hers is nothing as delicate as Sams.  Hats off to Sam.

Sam

Congratulations on the three ribbon award and it is well deserved.  That is a very beautiful quilt.

Hi All, Sam here.  Thanks everyone for your comments about the quilt.  I should have guessed Ron would blab to everyone.  It still suprises me when any of my work gets ribbons.  Thanks again

Hi Sam,

I tried to send this message before but it timed out. Congratulations on your awards!!!!! It is well deserved. Now how are you going to display all these winners in the coach????

Pat & Jim

Ron said:
? ? It still suprises me when any of my work gets ribbons.?

Sam,
It does not surprise me at all that you win.  I think you should be entering the State Fair or Nationals or something very big!
Betty

AWESOME is the only word...also, Sam must have found a 48-hour day! I have no idea how she can do all that...my congrats on a job extremely well done.

;D
Jan McNeill
Currently in Coburg, OR... in Albany, OR at Blue Ox RV Park from Sept. 18-Dec. 15.
Stop by!

Thanks for the complements.? Sam entered that quilt in the Fergus County Fair here in Lewistown Montana.? She received a blue ribbon and best of show in her group and another Best of show overall.

Wow  super great.  All of my family members on the female version quilted So I can vision the time and effort this took.  My wife has staqrted her 1st    I told her if it took 70 yrs to get this far on it,  I don't think she'll ever finish it. LOL  GREAT SAM

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dmac3003
Back
Top Bottom