First Snow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jim Godward

We had our first snow yesterday and thought I should post a few pictures so you all can enjoy too!  VBG

Attachments

• First snow6.jpg
    First snow6.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 62
  • First snow7.jpg
    First snow7.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 57
We enjoyed the snow too just knowing we don't have to deal with it. ;D ;D ;D  Thanks for sharing just made the wind we are having on the 80F day seem that much nicer.  ;D ;D ;D

At least Jim doesn't have to cut the grass again :)

I think it looks lovely !! Can't wait for our first snow. I was disgusted when we had to mow the lawn Sunday.....it's supposed to be brown by now !!

Wendy

Thanks for the pics, Jim.  Like others, I do like a fresh snowfall.  And since our days in Calgary, Alberta, we like the snow best if we see it in pictures or we're in the snowfall for a day or two with no obligations to shovel.

Ciao,

Doug

PS:  the cancer forum on CIS has a bit of a new look--if you've not checked there recently.

Ned,

>>At least Jim doesn't have to cut the grass again <<

I never cut the grass!!!? BG? But then I do have to pay to have it done.

To others,

I don't shovel Snow either, just drive the Jeep into the garage and go in the house.? Leaving, the reveres is true!!

Don,? You had better hurry as it is leaving fast.? Temps tomorrow are predicted to be over 50 degrees.? VBG

Beautiful pictures, ugly snow!  Yuck!  I hate snow, and I hate cold weather.  But they do make some pretty pictures.  Y'all enjoy, while we enjoy our mid 80's here in San Antonio.

We went up on the Skyline Drive in the Shenandoah National Park a couple of weeks ago. Went to bed with rain. Woke up the next morning with snow, 8" before it quit. Snowed in for two days before the drive was opened. This picture was taken just before we left on Oct 25. Sure learned a lot about my new coach in snow. Don't try to bring the slides in with snow on their awnings. :eek:

Attachments

• Snow.jpg
    Snow.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 32
JamesOne said:
We went up on the Skyline Drive in the Shenandoah National Park a couple of weeks ago. Went to bed with rain. Woke up the next morning with snow, 8" before it quit. Snowed in for two days before the drive was opened. This picture was taken just before we left on Oct 25. Sure learned a lot about my new coach in snow. Don't try to bring the slides in with snow on their awnings. :eek:

What  a pretty photo.  Thanks for posting it.

Regards,
Liz

Back
Top Bottom