Fishing near Lewistown, MT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
Ron Ruward and Joe Darrigo get ready to leave Sam's Camp for a day's trolling for trout. The second photo shows Joe and yours truly in Ron's aluminum boat.

Attachments

• Going fishing.jpg
    Going fishing.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 61
  • Tom & Joe in boat.JPG
    Tom & Joe in boat.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 41
Joe with his stringer of trout, and Ron filets the fish ready for the smoker.

Attachments

• Joe's catch of Trout.jpg
    Joe's catch of Trout.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 45
  • clean-n-filet fish.jpg
    clean-n-filet fish.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 42
Ron and Sam Ruward, Joe and Audry Darrigo, and Chris Jones relax at Sam's Camp after a good meal of fresh caught trout.

Attachments

• eating.jpg
    eating.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 43
Where do they find room to carry a smoker in a motorhome ?? If they have a small one of some type I would sure love to know the brand and where they got it. Can you post a picture of it. I have one but it is about 3 feet tall and could not be carried in my motorhome.

Woody

Woody said:
Where do they find room to carry a smoker in a motorhome ?? If they have a small one of some type I would sure love to know the brand and where they got it. Can you post a picture of it. I have one but it is about 3 feet tall and could not be carried in my motorhome.

Woody

The smoker doesn't travel with us, it remains at Sam's Camp.  When We return to Sam's Camp around the 5th of July I will take a photo of it for you.

Here's a photo of your smoker Ron. Not sure who the guy is in the photo  ;D

Attachments

• Smoke fish.jpg
    Smoke fish.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 39
Thanks for the pic Tom. That smoker is a little bit smaller than mine. Does it use water as well as elec heat or charcoal ??

Woody

Woody said:
Does it use water as well as elec heat or charcoal ??

I'll have to let Ron answer that Woody because I have no idea.

Thanks for posting that Tom.  The smoker has a small electric burner in the bottom that you place the wood chips over in a small pan that comes with it.  Works pretty good for us.

That's great Tom. Mine is an old one that uses charcoal and I have to replenish it frequently.

Woody

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozgal
Back
Top Bottom