Flat screen TV mounted to ceiling

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Karl said:
Jim,Same problem - the pixels will fall out ;D  ...and you know what a mess they are to clean up!
Is that anything like them hangin' chad things? 
We don't like them hangin' chad things down here in Florida!

KodiakRV said:
Is that anything like them hangin' chad things? 
We don't like them hangin' chad things down here in Florida!

Frank,

Nothing at all like the Florida hanging chad. Pixels will fall out completely and cover the floor!!! Sure is hard to scoop them up. Very similar to electrons from a radio. The ball at the end of the antenna tends to keep them corralled but if that ball is broken off all the electrons fall out!!! ;D ;D

Jim Dick said:
Frank,

Nothing at all like the Florida hanging chad. Pixels will fall out completely and cover the floor!!! Sure is hard to scoop them up. Very similar to electrons from a radio. The ball at the end of the antenna tends to keep them corralled but if that ball is broken off all the electrons fall out!!! ;D ;D

One would surly NOT want to experience loose pixels or electrons. ;D ;D ;D :D ;)

Tried putting fluorescent lights in the MH once and ran the 2ft fixture up and down but the kilowatts kept falling on the floor and it kept me busy cleaning up.  So naturally I eliminated them  Couldn't stand the stress.

Electrons can be replaced, but once the smoke escapes, it's all over.

Ned said:
Electrons can be replaced, but once the smoke escapes, it's all over.

You're correct on that one! I've had the smoke escape more than once and it's not a pleasant experience, especially the smell. :)

Shayne said:
Tried putting fluorescent lights in the MH once and ran the 2ft fixture up and down but the kilowatts kept falling on the floor and it kept me busy cleaning up.  So naturally I eliminated them  Couldn't stand the stress.

Those kilowatts are escape artists! You have to corral them right away or their gone. Your electric bill will indicate how many escaped!! ;D

Now you guys are just being silly. Everyone knows you can't kill-a-watt; they just disappear into the nearest electrical outlet, waiting for some poor, unsuspecting soul to approach them with a paper clip or fork; then they jump out and bite you!  ::)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phillipsrockie
Back
Top Bottom