Flat tow cooper manual transmission, "AII WHEEL DRIVE "

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, I haven't bought one yet, so no, I've not. That being said, from what "I've been told from Cooper sells people" Mini Cooper doesn't support flat towing their products, but yet lots are doing it. 🤷‍♂️.
Thanks for the input.

Having owned a mini previously i would never buy another one, the lack of convenient technology, the over priced service, the lack of creature comforts when compared to other cars in the same class and money. i bought one for my now x wife and i would would rather buy a Honda Civic for less and get more

Last edited:
Have heard both sides, some good, some not. What seems to be the case is to get the, "I think" 2017 or newer, or what ever yr BMW started putting their drive train in, (1.5 n 2.0 turbo power plants), are, once again the ones to get. The one's I have seen/researched on the net, have alot of bells and whistles for a back woods red neck country boy like me, but I'm not tied, jus Considering weights ,size, etc. Will continue exploring options! Thanks for your input

Have heard both sides, some good, some not. What seems to be the case is to get the, "I think" 2017 or newer, or what ever yr BMW started putting their drive train in, (1.5 n 2.0 turbo power plants), are, once again the ones to get. The one's I have seen/researched on the net, have alot of bells and whistles for a back woods red neck country boy like me, but I'm not tied, jus Considering weights ,size, etc. Will continue exploring options! Thanks for your input
My wifes was a 2017 countryman all4 ,- dont get me wrong it went like a bat out of hell and i hit 140mph and it was stable as a rock. But the interior was noticeabley void of technology sterio/radio functions were from the 80s stereo itself had very poor sound by industry standards, no remote start. Just a lot of money for very little i felt. Anyways i got the car gifted back to me after my x didn't pay the loan so i sold it 🤪

I watch a Subaru with all wheel drive. I walked over and asked him. He told me he never had a problem with the first one which his kid now has. this is now the second one not a problem he thinks they the car company says no towing just so there can't be a
if you never do it . a lawyer thing I guess.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom