Fleetwood Revolution

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

anniemae

Looking at a 2009 Fleetwood Revolution, looks like new and less than 18k miles.  Hoping to contact previous owners.  Any information or thoughts about this unit?

An excellent coach, I think. A nice blend of high end features without an excessive price.
The Revolution is essentially the entry model of American Coach (Tradition, Eagle, Heritage) line, Fleetwoods luxury brand.  It is built on the same assembly line as A.C. models, using much of the same design and components. In 2009 A.C. had the Allegiance model to fill that roll, but in subsequent years the Revolution replaced the Allegiance and was renamed "American Revolution".

Annie, I agree the Rev is a very nice coach but I would suggest looking one notch higher if possible.
The Tradition will offer a lot more buzzers and bells if you like those things. To name a few it will have a larger Gen a 10k vs 8k or 7.5k maybe, it will also be on a powered slide system. This system not only slides the gen out but instead the whole front end of the coach below the windshield comes out makes it great for servicing.
It will also offer air and hyd leveling, heated tile floors, TPMS,multi plex wiring,aqua hot heating system and powered window shades through out. The front and rear caps on the Tradition up are fiber glassed to leave no seams as if all one piece. The Rev will have a seam that has been screwed together and need sealing from time to time.
By no means am I talking down the Rev just wanted to point out a few things you might wish you had known about.

Have Fun Shopping!
Eric

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
traxster
Back
Top Bottom