Fleetwood Solar Panel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

On The Road Again

Hello Fellow RV'ers
First off, you got to go see Robin Williams new movie, RV.  Its great. Next, I have a 2002 Fleetwood Southwind.  Fleetwood install's a glass Solar Panel on the top of the front Air Conditioner.  It is a glass panel.  Mine is broken in half. My Luck.... Does anyone know where I can purchase a new ro used one that would also have the same connector as the one they installed?  I have found others, but not having any info on it, not sure what would directly replace the present one. Or, would anyone know who made this panel? Thanks in advance for any information you might have.

Try Sullivans RV in Decatur, Indiana. They are right next door to the Fleetwood factory and do a lot of warranty work. They also have tons of parts for various Fleetwood coaches.

Woody

If Sullivan's RV doesn't have what you need I'm sure you could use the old connector and splice it into a new panel. Wally Hepworth here on the forum might be able to help as he deals with solar panels. I'd send him a message and see if he can match the panel.

Back
Top Bottom