floorplans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

waterwolf

Hello all, I'm new to the site and not an rver yet. We are planning 5th wheel purchase in the near future and are planning to use it for a couple months next winter. With so many models to choose from I'm seeking some advice from experienced folks such as  a bedroom slide vs no bedroom slide? rear kitchen with counter space or a bedroom slide? Enterance door in the back or the middle? These type of things. It will be just the two of us so comfort is the priority. Our truck is a 3/4 dodge with a 4:10 axle. so I'm thinking I should stay under 8700# dry weight. All recommendations and thoughts will be very appreciated. Thanks

Most of this is matter of personal preference. I have bedroom slide and would not consider any other option due to bed size and room in bedroom. Almost all 5ths have bedroom in the front. I like rear entrance since it does not break up the floorplan and allows trailer to remain cleaner from entrance.
rear living quarters usually allows for big window in rear for great views. This is not possible with rear kitchen. best advice is to walk thru several different floor plans till you find one that suits your desires.

Back
Top Bottom