Florida RV parks for the 2021 to 2022 winter season

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sc4668

A little history we moved from Nevada and always wintered in the Phoenix, Tuscon area. Move to Michigan in August and spent the winter here but not again. Looking for spots in central to southern Florida for next winter about four months. The problem I am having 1) $1500 to $2000 a month rents 2) No space available in the lower price parks $800 to $1000 3) The requirement to stay for minimum of 3 months, we wanted to travel around Florida and see the sites. Also what I have seen on the lower priced sites is that they are older with small spaces and they look like dumps and have bad reviews. Does any one have any recommendations on parks they have stayed in. Thanks for any information.

I have been living at The Floridian for 8 years and I love the place. We have plenty of vacancies and I pay $600 a month including electricity.

I have been living at The Floridian for 8 years and I love the place. We have plenty of vacancies and I pay $600 a month including electricity.

I looked at the RV park map looks nice. What spot are you in? What are do you recommend, 32 ft 5th wheel with two slides? The parks info says 30 and 40 amp service is there no 50 amp hookups? Thanks

I looked at the RV park map looks nice. What spot are you in? What are do you recommend, 32 ft 5th wheel with two slides? The parks info says 30 and 40 amp service is there no 50 amp hookups? Thanks
40 is a misprint. I have the best site here, L1. It is totally shaded and right on the lagoon. There is an open spot on the opposite side of the lagoon. Mine is a 50 amp.

Back
Top Bottom