Fly Fishing in TN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kriscad

We have some great fly fishing down here!

If anyone is ever around Lynchburg TN, and if you want to take time to catch some fish, let me know and I can tell you where to go.

I've fly fished for trout for many years and, in the last couple of years, experimented with fky fishing for striped bass. But I've never fly fished for small mouth bass. Are you casting a surface lure or a true fly?

We use poppers on the rivers and lakes here in Oregon.  Not sure what they use in Tennessee.  My first fish I caught on the fly rod was a Small mouth using a popper. What great fun, they fight harder than the same size trout.

Mike

Tom said:
I've fly fished for trout for many years and, in the last couple of years, experimented with fky fishing for striped bass. But I've never fly fished for small mouth bass. Are you casting a surface lure or a true fly?
\\

Can catch the small mouths on Olive Woolybuggers size 10 and poppers work great.  You should try it if you get time.

Very nice rig! Love flyfishing! Like the boat.  ;D

How do you get that cute little pickup truck out of the boat?  ;D

I'm going to get kicked out of here! :-\

Annonymous  :D

Nice rig.

FYI in-line images are disabled here; I modified your link to be 'live', so when folks click on it they go straight to the photo.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom