Flying J Diesel discounts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks all for the very complete analysis.  That s what I like about this forum.  Once I "prod" you guys to be more complete, I get the most accurate RV info on the entire Internet.  :D

Smoky said:
Thanks all for the very complete analysis.  That s what I like about this forum.  Once I "prod" you guys to be more complete, I get the most accurate RV info on the entire Internet.  :D

Smoky

You just have to learn to ask the right questions in the right way ;D ;D ;D

Bernie:

"You just have to learn to ask the right questions in the right way"

That has always been a mystery to me here on this particular forum and likely will remain so.

But I am used to get caught between you and Ned now, and it is well worth the wait in the end!? ?;D

If you feel you're "caught" then I won't confuse you any longer.

Smoky said:
I wonder if anyone has ever thought of a national RV website where people could check in and list gas prices they see on their travels?

Diesel I Don't know about... but www.gasbuddy.com  (the name says it all)

I'm a contributor in the greater Detroit area

www.gasbuddy.com will register you with whatever the local affilate group is  Just pop in a zip code

Our Chase Freedom card gives us 6% on gas and diesel, and 1% on everything else. We just got a letter in the mail, stating that rebates will be limited to $500.00 a month. Bummer........Not sure what it means yet. A cap on purchases or rebate amount....

Barb

I use Flying J when I can and use the truck lane as often as possible, saddle tanks!  We go to AZ every spring, spring training and desert wildflowers, I wasn't aware of the AZ tax situation, will try to be more alert in the future (just call me knucklehead).  I use truck stops because of the saddle tanks but don't like having to go inside at many to activate the pump.  Don't have that problem at Flying J.

I like FJ best too.  But sometimes a better price will get me into one of those truck stops where you have to pay inside.  On a long haul, I excuse it by reminding myself it is good to stretch my legs lol!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opal6502
Back
Top Bottom