Flying J Pilot 10 cent a gallon discount

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

darsben

Central NY in summer beautiful Casa Grande AZ in w
The Flying J pilot app is offering 10 cent per gallon discount through October 31, 2022 ON GAS (I don't know about diesel) when you download the App and sign in before you pump gas. This might be good for some people but unwanted by others. If it helps you I am happy if you do not want to use it or you have some other app you like better then post it in your own thread. I am just trying to help some people save some money; go to the play store and look for myrewardplus app.
whether you use it is up to YOU!

The Flying J pilot app is offering 10 cent per gallon discount through October 31, 2022 ON GAS (I don't know about diesel) when you download the App and sign in before you pump gas. This might be good for some people but unwanted by others. If it helps you I am happy if you do not want to use it or you have some other app you like better then post it in your own thread. I am just trying to help some people save some money; go to the play store and look for myrewardplus app.
whether you use it is up to YOU!
Yes, I noticed that on my PFJ app just a short time ago...

Actually I have a hotmail account for stuff like this. I just give it to companies I am not too interested in. I check it occasionally just in case
I am still not sure why they wont take either of the two email addresses I currently use.

Humm, the PFJ app has no trouble with my hotmail address, I wonder if there was a mistyped character in the original sign-up? You may phone customer support, they were very eager to help when I had to call.
During initial joining I erroneously selected something other than professional driver and only gasoline pricing displays, I was told that cannot be changed, then told how to work around my error.

I was gonna be cynical and say that a $0.10 discount on $0.30 more a gallon gas isn't a deal but...

I usually buy at Murphy's - down here affiliated with Wallys. I earn 10 cent discounts for loyalty and they generally have the lowest price in the area but...

The pilot up the road is listed at $3.50 and if that's before the app discount that makes gas 20 cents cheaper than Murphys.

The other thing is that I rarely use a loyalty app for a place I don't normally go. I like Pilot centers better than Love's so have had the app for a couple years now.

Thanks for the tip...

1660739603771.png

Of course that savings only works if you can get into one of the Pilot with the way the islands are laid out, and get back out. Not worth it to me. Costco or me.

Then don't use it. BTW It also works at FLYING J

Of course that savings only works if you can get into one of the Pilot with the way the islands are laid out, and get back out. Not worth it to me. Costco or me.

Many have RV lanes; gotta look for them. But I know what ya mean.

As a pilot I am a little pedantic on route planning. Having learned my lesson on crappy driveways I now check my fuel stops with satellite view to see if I can suss out the traffic flow.

Arguably Flying Js are better than Pilots

Back
Top Bottom