FMCA Gillette, WY 2021

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks like you're going on your own Pam šŸ˜„

If by any luck we are able to come to US, we hope to be in the Tetons late July.

We were early birds and have already registered. Who else will be attending?
We were early birds and have already registered. Who else will be attending?
Hello. I am in the process of buying my first RV and am pretty much clueless. Would it be worth my time and $$$ to attend this convention, or would it just overwhelm me? BTW - I live in Northern Colorado, so Gillette is not too far from me. Thanks -Patty

It would be very worthwhile. They have a pass for people to attend the seminars, but I canā€˜t remember how much it is. They also have a multi-day class called ā€œRV Basicsā€ that might be helpful to you even before you get your rig. Look at the website to find out. I think they publish the syllabus someplace. The seminar schedule wonā€™t come out for quite a while.

Cant take your pets into the seminars or entertainment. Lots of,people walking their dogs all the time though. Get a spot with electricity and the pet can stay inside safely. We went to our first convention less than a month after picking up our Class A. Even though we had 30 years with all kinds of trailers, we still learned a lot.

Cant take your pets into the seminars or entertainment. Lots of,people walking their dogs all the time though. Get a spot with electricity and the pet can stay inside safely. We went to our first convention less than a month after picking up our Class A. Even though we had 30 years with all kinds of trailers, we still learned a lot.
Brewers will attend and arrive July 5, 2021 in non electric section.

Back
Top Bottom