For Sale: 2017 Dynamax REV 24RB 15,225 miles, 2nd owner, gas, smaller class C

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angie 3point0

Hey there, my 2017 Dynamax REV 24RB is for sale and is located in North Carolina ($77k and 15,225 miles). Here is a link to the listing on RVT - it includes pictures, a video (under the pictures on right side), a link to the brochure with details of RV, and other info on bells, whistles, and condition of the RV. 2nd owner, the first seems to have only taken 2 trips (according to the mileage log and settings). I am selling because of divorce.

She's the perfect RV, a lot of space, storage, many features of a larger rig, but easily parks in a regular parking space (it backs into a space that fits the van footprint and the back goes over grass or sidewalk area). I've done all the bug-out trips, so you don't have to. The place I bought it from took care of the short list of things I wanted done so she'd be ready for the road (brand new batteries, provide privacy curtain that was missing, etc). The only thing I had left before hitting the road was to replace the ambient temp gauge that stopped registering correctly, I'm leaving that for the new owner to fix.

You can message me here for more info.

Thank you, Angie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom