For those that require a PC: Laptop, desktop, or other on midsize MH...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A laptop with a docking station in the house and a second docking station in the RV. No wires to connect when moving from one to the other. The docking stations stay hooked up to a larger screen TV/monitor with a wireless mouse and a iPazzPort palm size keyboard in the RV which is actually great.

Sadly it's become a business model for many corporations.

The DW was a Windows user until, IIRC Windows 10, after that disaster she became an Apple user. What are you using and how does it compare?
Sorry to confuse. I was never a Mac user. I was always too poor for a Mac and when I started I was a hobbyist - Spent about 5 years building and messing around with PCs.

To date myself my first PC build was a 286 before the 386 and 486 chips even came out.

Anyone remember "Deskview" the first "multi-tasking" software - LOL...

I was watching an old 90's cop show last night and someone said, "If we only had a 100mb hard drive we could store everything."

We were out to dinner for a friends birthday the other night. I gave him a 30 gigabyte USB stick drive to back up his computer and just save it just in case.

I told him about buying a 10 megabyte hard drive in the 80s for a thousand dollars.

That same computer had the brand new 8087 math chip for my Autocad version 1.1A.

Last edited:
Sorry to confuse. I was never a Mac user. I was always too poor for a Mac and when I started I was a hobbyist - Spent about 5 years building and messing around with PCs.
Yeah, those Apple fans love to overpay for their technology. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Yeah, those Apple fans love to overpay for their technology. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Totally agree. If I could only get the DW, who is the computer tech of the family, to agree I'd get a PC in a heartbeat. She's a total Apple fan and because of the old Windows (IIRC) 10 OS she doesn't want to go back. Of course there's the virus protection cost. Never had the need on my Macs. Hoping that doesn't change.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom