For those who tow with a 1/2 ton

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
pretty basic stuff, but it's actually just a long ad for Ford trucks. I am interested in the Ford EV truck coming in 2022. My RAM 1500 Limited averaged about 12 miles a gallon towing my TT last year...ughhh.

The built-in electronic scale in the newest F150's ought to be a real boon to those towing travel trailers - you get actual payload and tongue weight with the press of a button. Super-cool!

For more info on that, scroll down to the "3 New Genius Features" header in the article linked above.

pretty basic stuff, but it's actually just a long ad for Ford trucks. I am interested in the Ford EV truck coming in 2022. My RAM 1500 Limited averaged about 12 miles a gallon towing my TT last year...ughhh.
12 i could only wish for. im down to 8-9 and im diesel but pulling 45ft lol

Attachments

• trailer1.jpg
    trailer1.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 5
The built-in electronic scale in the newest F150's ought to be a real boon to those towing travel trailers - you get actual payload and tongue weight with the press of a button. Super-cool!
Ha, I agree. However many of the hooligans' on the Ford truck sites hate the idea of remotely being shown they for going over payload.

Back
Top Bottom