Forum questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jymbee

Is there a way to add a comment to a given thread/topic without having to quote someone else's post?

Also, when choosing to view "New Posts" you often see topics listed under the heading:
"Threads below have not been updated since your last visit."
If they were not updated, what are the conditions that cause them to show up under "New Posts"? I'm sure there's a simple explanation, but...

Is there a way to add a comment to a given thread/topic without having to quote someone else's post?
What Dutch said.
Also, when choosing to view "New Posts" you often see topics listed under the heading:
"Threads below have not been updated since your last visit."
If they were not updated, what are the conditions that cause them to show up under "New Posts"? I'm sure there's a simple explanation, but...
They're posts you haven't read, but were posted previously. Click Mark forums read, and they won't show up next time you visit.

Click Mark forums read, and they won't show up next time you visit.
Yep, that's what I do. Log in, click on "New Posts", read through the topics and right click to open a given topic in a new tab, then when done "Mark all Read".

The “updated since last visit” will also apply if do choose “new posts” but more arrive while you are looking at the list. I do a “mark all read”, but those others will show up the next time you do a “show new”.

I thought about adding a thread about my first week long trip in an RV. Under resources there is a section for significant trips and that doesn't seem like the right fit.

Maybe we could add a section in forums for members to post about average trips or misc/humorous info that doesn't fit somewhere else?

Thoughts?

I thought about adding a thread about my first week long trip in an RV. Under resources there is a section for significant trips and that doesn't seem like the right fit.

Maybe we could add a section in forums for members to post about average trips or misc/humorous info that doesn't fit somewhere else?

Thoughts?
We have a forum for Trip reports, journals and logs.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7mark7
Back
Top Bottom