Forum rally 2011 in Texas hill country.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great! Beth, this time I want an invite into your Tour with all of your huge slides!

I love to see inside rigs if anybody else ever wants to invite me! And you all are always welcome in my little one!!

Thanks Beth. We did have a Foretravel about 10 years ago and will probably stick to a travel trailer now - but, I love to look!

Is the Foretravel gone now?  It had such an illustrious history!  I wish I had on tape George's tale of getting stuck in the mud at a roping event after combing the coutryside for parts to solve another problem.  I laughed until everything hurt while he was telling the story!  Qualifies for cowboy poetry in my book.  The west was never wilder than on that day -- for George, anyway.  ;)

Margi

The Foretravel was sold and George bought a live-in horse trailer (my, it has been a long time since we're seen you two!!). I stayed one night in that and, when he went back to WY in it, I bought myself the 21' Pioneer. We just traded that for the Laredo because it has a queen-size bed instead of the 3/4 I had before. The Pioneer was more similar to the trailer you had before the Bounder. With the new one, it's still small enough for me to pull on my own but big enough for him when I can get him to go with me.
We will have to meet up soon!

Drop a line to Willie.  If he's in town, he might be willing to host the rally and has a golf course to boot.  He even has a bio-diesel plant for fuel.  LOL.  If that doesn't work, Sandra Bullock has extra space these days....  Be sure to include Barton Springs Pool/Zilker Park for the nudists and the east side cove on Lake Travis for a rafting party.  Can't miss Luckenbach either.  By then, you may need a US Passport to get into Tx though.  LOL twice.  They do know how to create wealth no matter what anyone says, but stay away from Fort Hood.  The BB's will be in full bloom probably and the bats will keep the mosquitos in control but not the chiggers or the scorpions.  Ya'll have a great time.  Finally remember that "yes" is a three syllable word outside of Austin.  LOL, thrice.  Full disclosure: My Mommie and Daddy live there.

The 2 rallies have nothing to do with each other than the fact that they are available.  I have the two campgrounds lined up and will post more information tonight or tomorrow.

There is lot's to do on the way to Moab from Texas.  Depends mostly on the route you choose.

Ron

If I could retire by then, that might be a possibility for us.  Our son lives in Austin...

Please take all the discussion about the April 2011 Rally in the Texas Hill Country to the new thread "RV Forum Wildflower Scramble in Texas Hill Country, April 2011" - here.

It is officially hosted by Ron and Shirley Marabito.    Come Join us.  It takes 15 rigs to get the rally rooms and rates.

Ron

I didn't see that thread until after I had posted here.  It might be good to close this thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom