Forum Staff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Green

Once again, I am new to the forum. I have posted a few times. Mostlly I have read what others have written and how they were answered by the staff and others.? This is great!? I've learned a lot.? I just wanted to say my thanks to the staff for taking so much time to answer so many questions, (including mine)? It really must be time consuming for you, for I see you all have answered hundreds of?posts over time. I just wanted to let you know I am grateful, and I'm quite sure many others feel the same.. Thanks for an excellent forum. :)

Your comments are very much appreciated. If you'd like to read about these folks who patiently respond to questions here, click the Hosts button above.

Thank you for the kind comments.  Like Karl mentioned you will find that RVers in general are willing to help one another.  Answers to questions and sharing of information is accomplished not only by the staff but is a combined effort of all members of this forum.  We are glad we have the opportunity to share information and experiences.

Green,

Thank you for your kind comments..it's appreciated.? That's why we get the big bucks? ;D ;D ;)

Enjoy the Forum, and be sure to let us know if you need any help :)

Hi Green,

Thank you for your comments. They are greatly appreciated. Many of us have been here for quite some time. Answering questions is not a burden. I think we all want to help those that want to enjoy this great lifestyle. Just keep asking your questions and we'll try to answer them.

Back
Top Bottom