Forum Update - We're back! Ask your questions here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi jymbee, thanks for your help. I'm still learning this new site, so I'm not sure if I'm following. When I log in, I see an icon that looks like a bell. When I click on it, I get an alert for post that I've started and have gotten a response to, i.e. this one that I started and then an alert that you responded. Or, to any that I responded to, and that others have new responses to as well. I was wondering if I could delete just the alert, (but not the post), so I would know I've read the alerts, consequently the posts. (I know, DH takes a deep sigh too :))
If you look at the alerts, you will see a dot bottom right of each. Unread shows a black dot, once read it changes to white / transparent.

Note that seems that you will get separate alerts for a post if someone "likes" your comment and then someone adds to the conversation. If that happens, once you go into the thread, all the black dots change.

If you look at the alerts, you will see a dot bottom right of each. Unread shows a black dot, once read it changes to white / transparent.

Note that seems that you will get separate alerts for a post if someone "likes" your comment and then someone adds to the conversation. If that happens, once you go into the thread, all the black dots change.
Thanks, I see the dot when I hover the mouse on it. That is what I needed.

And you can access from your account and mark them as read. If you hover with your mouse over where the button location to the right would be (you can't see it on the screenshot) it lets you mark it as unread. You can then remove or reduce the list.

1616195466917.png

And you can access from your account and mark them as read. If you hover with your mouse over where the button location to the right would be (you can't see it on the screenshot) it lets you mark it as unread. You can then remove or reduce the list.

View attachment 144908
Dots everywhere! Pretty cool. Yet another feature I've learned along the way-- thanks for the details.

dots.jpg

Back
Top Bottom