Free Dog named Riley

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bvbh

We would like you to meet Riley. Riley is looking for someone to take her on RV'ing adventures. She was adopted from a local shelter for my mother in law, who recently lost her little dog. However she is nearing 90 years old and realizes she can't care for a dog anymore. She spent almost 60 years travelling around the US in an RV of one kind or another. She always had a dog with her and she hopes Riley will find someone to give her the great life of RV'ing.

Riley is 4 years old, although she acts much like a puppy. She loves to play. She is friendly with all dogs regardless of size. She likes cats and will play with them all day. She loves people and meeting anyone new.

Riley weighs about 5 lbs. She likes water and is easy to bathe. She is NOT a "licker". She likes to go on car rides. We are crate training her. She is housebroken. Riley is current on her shots. She is mico chipped and spayed.

We are not asking anything for Riley (None of that "re-homing fee" bs) we just want her to find a good home and hopefully have an adventurous life.

If you or someone you know would like to meet Riley and are coming through Las Vegas, NV please send me an email at [email protected] She would make a great fun travelling companion

Attachments

• 20211003_120925.jpg
    20211003_120925.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 60
  • 20211015_090245.jpg
    20211015_090245.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 57
First post, giving away a dog, 2 different pictures, free site. Hmmmmmm
We really are looking for a good home for Riley. It would be great if she finds a home with someone who will take her on adventures. We would keep her, but we already have 2 dogs and 2 cats.

The reality of photography is that if you take two pictures of a dog you do in fact have two different pictures. If you take a picture of the dog inside, then take a picture of the same dog outside, well you get different lighting. That's the way photography works. Kind of amazing.

And everyone who joins a forum usually has a first post. That's just the way posting on forums works. That's also kind of amazing.

Last edited:
We could have listed Riley for adoption on sites like Craigslist or Facebook, but we have spent years traveling around the US in motorhomes, always with a dog or two. Every RV'er we met who had a dog with them treated their dog like a King or Queen. Dog people were always so nice. We really feel that RV'ing would be the best life for Riley.

I still bet Riley will be adopted by the end of the day.

I know there are people from Las Vegas on this forum. I hope they show up!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom