Free Dog named Riley

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Was it someone from the neighborhood where you live, or from the forum?

So happy Riley has a new family to hang out with. Your mom should be happy now.

Riley is thoroughly enjoying her new home! She and our "big guy" get along beautifully and have great fun chasing each other. There are lots of great things bark at(she particularly loves the horses that ride by) and bugs to chase; and I haven't seen one pesky ground squirrel since she came home. lol She has settled in quickly! :)

Riley is thoroughly enjoying her new home! She and our "big guy" get along beautifully and have great fun chasing each other. There are lots of great things bark at(she particularly loves the horses that ride by) and bugs to chase; and I haven't seen one pesky ground squirrel since she came home. lol She has settled in quickly! :)
Great news. and welcome to the forum

Welcome to the forum. We will look forward to tales of Riley and "big guy".:)

Last edited:
Sorry! Thought a few times about posting an update, but wasn't really sure where to do it!
Riley is doing well! She is a busy girl! She chewed up my favorite glasses her first week here! :ROFLMAO:
And I often feel like I have a toddler in the home.... "What's that in your mouth? Spit it out!" lol
But she's such a sweetheart! Riley is always the center of attention when people stop over and I sometimes worry my neighbor will sneak off with her! ha
She and her brother, Ranger, play most of the day! I'm thinking of writing a children's book called "The Adventures of Ranger and Riley" in which the little sister gets the big brother in trouble all the time!
Haven't been on much because we're remodeling our Motorhome right now (everything always takes more time than you think), but will be hitting the road soon!
Here are a few pics of her. :) I couldn't get the video of them playing to load; the best part is her using Ranger's head as a springboard! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
If someone lets me know where to post updates, I'll be happy to! Or I can just add them here...?

Attachments

• Heading off for an adventure with dad.jpg
    Heading off for an adventure with dad.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 22
  • Riley is ready to be captain of the motorhome.jpg
    Riley is ready to be captain of the motorhome.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 22
  • Riley and Ranger after Christmas Eve baths.jpg
    Riley and Ranger after Christmas Eve baths.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 22
Oh my!

What a great update!:)

I'm smiling and laughing.

What trip are you getting ready to take?

Oh my!

What a great update!:)

I'm smiling and laughing.

What trip are you getting ready to take?
Wherever the road leads us! Putting our house on the market soon and heading out. The only place we have decided 'for sure' is Yellowstone...at some point.
Since we currently live in AZ, we're going to explore out west for a bit (though, unfortunately, I think the west coast is a little too, ummm.... mandated for us); then we'll head back east. Eventually, we'll probably land in MO or thereabouts (that's where most of our family is)...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opal6502
Back
Top Bottom